Copyright © 2012 Di Campion, The Old Manor House at North Somercotes, all rights reserved.
Check Price and Availability Here
Out and about in North Somercotes
- 1 minute walk to the Ruby Chinese takeaway
- 2 minute walk to Gi Gi Italian Restaurant and takeaway
- 2 minute drive to Lakeside Park
- 5 minute walk to The Axe and Cleaver, offering real cask ales and quality food
- 5 minutes drive to the beach and Grey Seal Colony at Donna Nook. Also watch the F15, F16, Tornado and Typhoon fighter planes at close quarters at RAF Donna Nook
- 10 minute drive to Theddlethorpe, miles of sandy dunes and beach, reputed to be an unofficial naturist beach
- 10 minute drive to Rushmore Country Park, a great day out for the whole family
- 15 minute drive to Louth, a pretty Georgian town and gateway to the Lincolnshire Wolds and Tennyson country
- 15 minute drive will take you to North Coates Flying Club. If your flying in we can provide a free courtesy collection and return service
- 15 minute drive to Mablethorpe with it's miles of spectacular beaches and family attractions. Motorcycle sand racing on the beach during winter months
- 25 minutes to Grimsby, home to the National fishing heritage centre or alternatively, Cleethorpe and Pleasure Island theme park
- 30 minutes (by motorcycle) to Cadwell Park - the racing circuit which hosts the British Superbikes in August
- 45 minutes away. For the aviation enthusiast, see two Lancasters in one day. Flying out of RAF Coningsby with the Battle of Britain flight is the "City of Lincoln" and just down the road at East Kirkby see "Just Jane"
- 50 minute drive to Lincoln with its magnificent cathedral, historic castle and museums.